Stewed sea cucumber with meat balls
- 300 g sea cucumber
- 300 g lean pork
- 200 g canned bamboo shoots
- 100 g carrot
- 8 dry black mushroom
- 3 slices ginger
- 1 stalk spring onion
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Slice the sea cucumber into bite size, peel carrot and cut into small dices.
- Cut the canned bamboo shoot into small slices.
- Soak dry black mushroom until fully soft, cut into 2 halves.
- Mince pork, well mix with seasoning (1) with hand, then make small balls.
- Heat wok with oil, parboil the meat ball until surface turn golden, dish up.
- Heat wok with 300 ml of water, pour in sea cucumber and black mushroom.
- Pour in seasoning (2), stir cooking in high heat to make sea cucumber soft.
- Add meat balls, bamboo shoot and carrot, cook in low heat until really dry.
- Pour in sauce, stir cooking until sauce really dry, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.