Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a small saucepan, butter.
- Add milk, brown sugar (firmly packed), a dash of salt, and unsweetened cocoa.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture boils.
- Remove from the heat at once.
- Beat in powdered sugar, using an electric mixer set on high speed, until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Sufficient for a 9 x 13-inch cake or 2 nine-inch layers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.