This is a recipe by a famous Greek chef, Elias Mamalakis, who is now days very popular to the Greek public not only for his recipes but also for his spirit. Elias Mamalakis the last years is presenting his ideas for nice, easy and quick recipes on the Greek TV.
- tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cucumber, washed and cut in thin slices. Do not peel the cucumber!
- 1 green pepper, cut finely in thin stripes
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- at least 100 g hard feta cheese, from the barrel
- black kalamata
- thick salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- a good vinegar