This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup fresh dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion minced
- ¼ teaspoon lemon rind grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In food processor combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, green onion, lemon rind, lemon juice and horseradish and blend until smooth.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.