DescriptionEditThis white-hot, rich marinade starts with the real horseradish, herbs, and condiments and is great with meat, poultry, seafood. Sweet chili sauce rarely works for this, too.
- ¼ cup dry wine
- 2 tablespoons minced, fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, black only
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Spoon contents into a fresh container and reserve this in the refrigerator. Use on meat, poultry, or seafood.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 3 tablespoons or 5 cups
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.