Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Weight Watchers Shortcut Cookbook
- 4 (1 cup) servings
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. low-fat ramen noodles, uncooked and crumbled
- cooking spray
- 1 (24 oz) pkg. frozen chicken stir-fry mix (such as Contessa)
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- ⅓ cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Pour water into a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
- Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles; add noodles to boiling water.
- Cook 4 minutes or until noodles are tender; drain.
- Wipe pan dry with paper towels; coat with cooking spray.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat.
- Add stir-fry mix and stir-fry seasoning pkt.
- To pan.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes; add sugar and pepper.
- Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in noodles, sprinkle with peanuts and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- WW Points: 6
- Exchanges: 1½ starch, 2 veg, 1 very lean meat, 1 high-fat meat
- Per serving: calories 311 | carb 45.2 g | fat7.8 g | sat fat 1g | fib 4.7 g | prot 16.1 g | chol 19 mg | sod 1202 mg | cal 68 mg | iron 2.3 mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.