Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
- 2 to 3 tbsp butter
- 2 large onions, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp minced green chili peppers
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- 2½ cups canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in water
- corn chips
- Melt butter in pan.
- Sauté onions, garlic and pepper about 4 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire.
- Melt cheese in top of double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir in tomatoes and cooked onion mixture.
- When this begins to bubble, stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Pour into top of chafing dish and keep hot while serving with corn chips as dippers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.