This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Thoroughly combine cream cheese, milk and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drain and flake crabmeat then add to cream cheese mixture along with onions.
- Turn into greased pie plate and top with almonds then bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.