- 2 lbs. ground Beef, seasoned with salt, pepper and a little poultry seasoning
- 1 can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 soup can water
- 1 pkg. frozen Peas
- 4 large carrots, sliced
- 5-6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Roll meat into little balls and brown.
- Mix soups and water in baking dish.
- Add vegetables and meat.
- Bake 350 degrees 1 - 1 1/2 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.