This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1 lb. of hot-dogs, cut into 1/4 inch. rounds
- 1 lb of linguica, cut into 1/4 inch. rounds
- 4 or 5 potatoes, cubed
- 3 or 4 carrots, cut into 1/4 inch. rounds
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 (28oz) can tomato sauce
- water to cover
- Put all ingredients in a pan.
- Add enough water to cover, bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium. Simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serves 6 to 8 people.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.