In Romanian: Crenvursti cu pireu cu cartofi
- Peel, wash and boil the potatoes in salt water.
- When soft, drain and crush with the potato press.
- Place in a pan, add butter, salt, sugar, milk; mix, then beat with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Cover and keep the pan in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Boil the hot dogs for a few minutes.
- Arrange the mashed potatoes on a plate and the hot dogs on top of them.
- Serve with a salad.
- You may also serve the hot dogs with boiled potatoes that had melted butter poured on them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.