- 1 lb tiny new potatoes
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 1 lb broccoli flowerets
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 2 green onions finely sliced
- 5 tbsp cider vinegar
- Cook potatoes whole in their jackets until just tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain, do not peel, cube; keep warm.
- Steam broccoli until just tender, cut into small pieces and keep warm.
- While vegetables are cooking combine remaining ingredients in small pot and bring to a boil; stir.
- Arrange vegetables in serving dish; pour on vinaigrette; toss and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.