Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- 3 cups 2% low-fat chocolate milk
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 4 three inch sticks cinnamon, plus 6 additional sticks for optional garnish
- 1 dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 dash of ground cloves
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 36 miniature marshmallows
- 1 ground cinnamon, optional
- Combine chocolate milk, skim milk; cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in a large saucepan; stir with a wire whisk.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Remove and discard cinnamon sticks; stir in vanilla.
- Pour into individual mugs and top each with 6 marshmallows.
- If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.