Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old magazine clipping
- 1 gallon apple juice or cider
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 1 lemon, washed, sliced
- 1 orange, washed, sliced
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- 1 tbsp whole allspice
- Combine cider, fruit and brown sugar in large pan.
- Tie cinnamon, allspice and cloves in cheesecloth spice bag.
- Place in cider mixture.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.