Rolled up tamales in flour tortillas.
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 can tamales or 10 fresh ones
- 1 onion
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook hamburger meat, onions and add taco seasoning until meat is browned.
- Drain warm tortillas lay tortilla one at a time on flat surface.
- Add one tsp refried beans top with one tamale add small amount of black olives and top with 1 tbsp cheese roll up and repeat process until complete.
- Add each to a buttered 9x13 casserole dish top with enchilada sauce then spread extra cheese on top.
- Bake 350°F for 25 – 30 minutes and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.