- 1 can Pitted sweet cherries
- 2 can pineapple Chunks in Juice
- 3 x oranges
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2 lrg eggs, beaten
- 2 tbl Sugar
- 2 tbl white vinegar
- 2 tbl pineapple juice, from chunks
- 1 tbl margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat eggs, Sugar, vinegar, pineapple juice, margarine, and salt just to boiling.
- Beat heavy cream in chilled bowl .
- Fold into chilled mixture.
- Drain the cherries and pineapple.
- Cut the oranges into small chunks.
- Gently toss the prepared whipped cream dressing and the cherries, pineapples, oranges, and mini marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.