- 0,5 kg of beef meat on the bone
- 2 onions
- 2 parsley
- 4 carrots
- half of an average sized celery
- half of an average sized kohlrabi
- half a leek
- one quarter of a little kale
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- Begin by cleaning the vegetables and putting them all into a steam pot filled with cold water.
- You should cut all the vegetables into cubes, or another shape if you prefer, apart from the onions, which you should leave whole (together with the skin).
- As well as the vegetables you put the beef on the bone into the pot, together with all the spices (i.e. The salt and the black peppercorns).
- Then let it cook on the highest temperature.
- When the steam pot starts hissing, switch to the middle heat and let it cook for a further three quarters of an hour.
- Then put it aside and wait until the pressure in the steam pot falls down.
- The soup is served with thin noodles, and can also be decorated with fresh parsley leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.