Makes 6 servings.
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine milk, rice, Sugar and chocolate chips in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
- Place saucepan on burner and turn to medium heat.
- Cook, stirring often, until pudding is thick and creamy, about 20 minutes.
- Turn burner off. Remove saucepan from heat and place on hot pad.
- Stir in vanilla. Spoon into serving dishes; cool 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.