Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Whisk the eggs, chop the spring onion into few short stalks.
- Cut the beef into thin slices, marinate with seasoning (1) for 10 minutes.
- Stir fry with 2 tbsp oil still cooked, dish up.
- Cut tomato into pieces, remove seeds.
- Stir fry the tomato with 1 tbsp oil, add ½ cup of water.
- Boil the tomato for 5 minutes in slow heat, add the tomato sauce and seasoning (2).
- Mix well, add the whisked egg without stirring until egg softly cooked.
- Add the cooked beef when the egg is cooked, mix well slowly.
- Add spring onion and sauce, mix gently, dish up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.