- 600 g swamp yellow eel
- 150 g lean pork
- 50 g dry black fungus
- 5 pcs dry black mushroom
- 2 tbsp shredded lemon leaves
- 1 tbsp shredded ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1000 ml chicken stock
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 1 tbsp salt
- some pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp water chestnut powder
- 1 tbsp water
- Remove swamp eel's bones, washed by hot boiled water, shred.
- Soak black fungus and black mushroom until soft, shred.
- Clean lean pork, shred.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add in shredded eel and stir fry.
- Add in Shaoxing wine, then pour in chicken stock.
- When soup is boiled, add in shredded mushroom, fungus and pork.
- Keep stirring and cook for 5 minutes, add in shredded ginger and lemon leaves.
- Keep stirring and cook for 5 minutes in low heat, add in seasoning.
- Cook for 2 minutes, sprinkle chopped parsley, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.