- 3 cups fresh grated corn meal
- 3 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs grated Cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbs flour
- 2 eggs
- 9 corn husks
- Remove kernels from the ear and grind into a corn meal.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine melted butter, cornmeal, Cheese, salt, flour and eggs. Mix with wooden spoon.
- Wash the cornhusks.
- Place a spoonful of mixture in the center of each husk. Fold husk over the mixture. Place in a pot and steam for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.