This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Konder Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops about 1-inch thick
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers stemmed seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ cups water
- 1 package roasted pork gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork until done.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- Add onion, peppers and cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and cumin and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and gravy mix and bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Stir in lime juice then reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Arrange vegetable mixture on a large serving platter.
- Top with pork and sprinkle with cilantro then serve with hot cooked rice and lime wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.