- 1 big eggplant
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic
- juice of 3 lemons or limes, I use both
- 1 can of garbanzo beans, rinsed well
- 1 or 2 cans of black beans
- 5 – 8 sun-dried tomatoes, in olive oil
- 3 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- salt, pepper, parsley, hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor. (This makes quite a bit so you might have to do it in batches.)
- Season with spices to taste. If the consistency is too thick, add lemonade, yes lemonade, till desired consistency.
- Serve with toasted pita slices, small cut up veggies and vegan crackers. Also makes a great sandwich or roll-up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.