Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless Beef cubes for stew
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- green onions for garnish (optional)
- Cook Beef in oil 8 to 10 minutes or until brown on all sides in 10-inch skillet.
- Add Onion and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Pour off excess fat.
- Add broth, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour or until Beef is tender.
- Combine cornstarch with water.
- Add to Beef mixture; cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve over hot rice. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.