- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lard
- ½ cup onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup rice
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 can tomato soup (or ¼ cup ketchup)
- Cook the onion in lard until soft, then add paprika.
- Then combine the ground pork, salt, pepper and rice.
- Then pour the onion mixture over this and mix very well.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and steam until the leaves just wilt.
- Separate the leaves and remove the back rib from the cabbage with a knife.
- Then wrap meat mixture in cabbage and place in a pot.
- Pour tomato soup (I prefer the ketchup) over the rolls and add enough water to cover and some to spare.
- Boil for 45 to 60 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.