A stone-cold combination of real fruit and ice cream is made with cooked rice and graham cracker crust, frozen to smooth perfection, and topped with tofu and whipped cream.
- 1 pre-baked graham cracker crust
- 2 scoops cooked rice, optional, white only
- 1 pint ice cream, any flavor
- 2 cups frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1 box (about 300 grams) of soft tofu
- whipped cream
- In a food processor, combine the ice cream with the cooked rice (if desired), frozen strawberries and soft tofu and process until well blended.
- Pour into the pre-baked graham crust and stick to the freezer for 2 hours, until the flavor-based filling with strawberry filling has re-frozen.
- About halfway through freezing, decorate the pie with some halved strawberries. Serve cold with a dollop of tofu and whipped cream.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.