Description EditContributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 boxes of ice cream sandwiches
- 1 large container Cool Whip (or 1 cup all-purpose cream)
- 2 semi-soft candy bars (any brand, chocolate only) or (2 ½ cups English toffee)
- Layer the bottom of the dish with ice cream sandwiches.
- Next, layer with the Cool Whip.
- Repeat the layers. Top with the crumbled or sliced candy bar (or English toffee).
- Freeze until time to serve. Serve cold and plain or with other desserts. Sell per piece, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.