Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup Crisco
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- Mix sugar and eggs.
- Add butter and Crisco.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Stir in baking powder, salt, and flour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls on greased and floured cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Ice cookies while warm.
- Mix melted butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Add enough powdered sugar to make creamy.
- Beat until smooth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.