- 4 - 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 onion, chopped very fine
- dash of cinnamon powder
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs, add sifted flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, and beat again.
- Heat oil and fry onion until golden, then stir in beaten eggs and fry on quick flame.
- When the underside sets, lift the edge or tilt the pan to let the liquid run underneath.
- Turn over and continue frying until both sides are golden and dry.
- Omelets are usually served in thick slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.