Sweet rice cake covered with toasted bean powder
- 2½ lb sticky rice
- 2 packs roasted soy bean powder (konggaru)
- 10 tablespoons flour
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Mix sticky rice with 6 tablespoons of sugar and 5 teaspoons salt.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Spray the ring mold with vegetable spray or butter.
- Spoon in the batter, cover with a foil (spray the foil, too), bake for 3 hours.
- The key is not to form a crust outside, so use heavy pan or use extra cookie sheet on the bottom.
- Or just bake in a pound cake mold then peel off the crust with a knife.
- After an hour, take it out, flip it on a cutting board, cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix bean powder with 4 tablespoon sugar.
- Roll the rice cake in a bean powder.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.