- 2 ripe fresh California avocados – halved and pitted
- 1 tomato – medium, cored, peeled and seeded
- ½ cup red onion – finely chopped
- ⅓ cups cilantro – fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp jalapeño pepper sauce
- Into a medium size bowl, scoop the avocado flesh and mash with a fork until not quite smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap snug against the mixture and chill for an hour or until ready to use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.