Malaysian cuisine is diverse, vibrant and extremely flavorful! Among the many different food items, Malaysians love their food fried to a crispy delight. Inchi Kabin is one of those food items that Malays go crazy for. This is a very simple yet delicious fried chicken dish that will certainly make you crave for more. You can savour this decadent dish at many popular restaurants around the globe the likes of Berjaya Times Square Hotel, but if you are a person who loves to cook, you can prepare this dish food from the comfort of your home by reading through the below recipe.
· Lemongrass 2Stalks
· Whole Chicken cut into 20 pieces
· Curry Powder 1 table Spoon
· Salt to taste
· Lemon Juice half Squeeze
· Coconut milk 50ml
· Sugar 20gm
· Oil for Deep Frying 750ml
1. Add in all the ingredients except the oil to a bowl and mix them thoroughly and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Deep fry for 15-188 minutes until the chicken becomes crispy.
4. Once thoroughly cooked, drain it well and serve it hot along with Worchester sauce and sliced chillies.