Malaysian cuisine is diverse, vibrant and extremely flavorful! Among the many different food items, Malaysians love their food fried to a crispy delight. Inchi Kabin is one of those food items that Malays go crazy for. This is a very simple yet delicious fried chicken dish that will certainly make you crave for more. If you are a person who loves to cook, you can prepare this dish food from the comfort of your home by reading through the below recipe.
· Lemongrass 2 Stalks
· Whole Chicken cut into 20 pieces
· Curry Powder 1 table Spoon
· Salt to taste
· Lemon Juice half Squeeze
· Coconut milk 50ml
· Sugar 20gm
· Oil for Deep Frying 750ml
1. Add in all the ingredients except the oil to a bowl and mix them thoroughly and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Deep fry for 15-188 minutes until the chicken becomes crispy.
4. Once thoroughly cooked, drain it well and serve it hot along with Worchester sauce and sliced chillies.