Purchased from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988. Dated 1964. These are the most incredible pancakes. I tried them on my husband on his birthday and now it's a dish he requests 2 – 3 times a month. I have also made them with strawberries and blueberries.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in each of two 9 inch pie plates in oven.
- Beat eggs with milk, flour, sugar and vanilla.
- Remove pie plates and pour half of batter into each plate.
- Scatter with berries.
- Bake 20 minutes and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.[[Category:Milk and cream Recipes