This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Poe Estate in Justin, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 16 ounce package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce well then shape into two oval loves.
- Place side by side in rectangular baking dish and top with barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.