- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 eggs
- a few tortillas or chapathis
- salt and chili powder to taste
- In a pan heat oil and fry the onions.
- Also add ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 minutes adding a few drops of water.
- Then add tomatoes, cooked chicken.
- Fry well, add garam masala, salt, chili powder and fry this till done.
- Now in a bowl, beat the eggs and season with salt.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil, add 2 tbsp of the egg and cover it with a tortilla.
- When the egg gets cooked, flip the tortilla and fill it with a little of the chicken mix.
- On top of the chicken you can add a few chopped onions, cilantro and a bit of lime.
- Roll it up and serve hot with ketchup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.