- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- salt and cayenne pepper
- coriander leaves
- lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Add cumin seed and turmeric to hot oil.
- Sprinkle Cayenne and salt on cooked rice.
- Add onions to the oil and fry for a few minutes so the onions are soft.
- Add the rice to the oil and stir until the rice is coated, yellow, and hot.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, and sprinkle lemon juice on top if desired.
- Also good with yogurt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.