- 2 pounds of red or black beans
- 1 big Onion
- 1 big bell pepper
- 1 small handful of green onions
- 1 stick of margarine
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of butter milk or sour cream
- 1 dozen eggs
- salt, pepper, garlic, and vinager
- Put the meat into cold water and begin cooking it with the Onion, a green pepprer, half a head of garlic, a teaspoon of salt, and a teaspoon of pepper grains until the meat is tender and well flavored.
- Take out the meat and slice it into skinny strips.
- While the meat is cooking, mash and mix the tortilla dough up with the Cheese. Take 4 ounces of this dough and make a tortilla out of it (if you don't know how to make the dough than just buy tortillas at the market).
- Mix the rest of the dough with the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, mix it all up with 2 cups of the mix that the meat cooked in, and mix in two well-beaten eggs.
- Put the butter or oil in a pan to melt and then slice and fry an Onion and a green pepper in it until they are nice and dead. Then add in the meat and fry it all for about five minutes longer, adding in the egg and dough mix.
- Let it all cook on a low fire for a while, stirring it occasionally so that it doesn't stick.
- Add in the allspice and sprinkle it with salt and the orange juice. It needs to be a little bit moist so add in some of the water from the original meat cooking if it's dry.
- Now take the meat and dough mix and wrap it up in the tortilla and cut the whole thing into serving sizes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.