Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 48 Squares
- ⅔ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (11 ½-oz) pkg milk chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 cups Graham Squares cereal
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Butter 13"x9"x2" rectangular pan.
- Heat corn syrup, butter and chocolate morsels to boiling in 2-qt saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal in large mixing bowl; toss quickly until completely coated with chocolate mixture.
- Fold in marshmallows, 1 cup at a time.
- Press mixture evenly in pan with buttered back of spoon.
- Let stand until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 1½" squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.