This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large ripe tomatoes sliced
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella in alternating slices on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and season with salt immediately before serving.
- Do not refrigerate prior to serving and serve at room temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.