- ½ cup oats, rolled (raw) quick cooking
- ⅝ cup water
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 pkt Equal® sweetener
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- Mix together all ingredients in a sealable/microwavable container.
- Can substitute 2 tbsp sugar for equal, cinnamon is approximately 3 shakes, salt is too.
- If raisins are not used, reduce water to ½ cup.
- Can be mixed a week or more in advance.
- Heat in a microwave for 30 – 45 seconds or until hot - cooking not required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.