The best bean dip ever tasted!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Cook 'em Horns
- Serves 15
- 1 can refried beans (15 oz)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- ½ (12 oz) can oregano salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning (1.25 oz)
- ½ can diced green chile peppers (4 oz can)
- dash oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack, longhorn or cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except grated cheese in ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- Bake 1 hour at 300°F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.