- 1/4 x Dark meat Turkey -or-
- 2 x Chicken leg quarters On the bone (up to 3)
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 can (28 oz) whole tomatoos carrots and/or sweet potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 1 tsp (or more) cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt (optional)
- Little white beans (only pre soaked, not cooked)
- Method. Put everything into a crockpot and cook overnight for Shabbat lunch. Put the rice near the top of the pile of ingredients, to help it from getting totally mushy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.