Made with real coffee, Irish whiskey, and heavy cream, this fresh, soothing beverage is great for breakfast or dessert and delivers a brown, foamy aroma that it regularly relishes and enhances with brown sugar and alcohol content.
- 2 oz. Irish whiskey
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- ½ cup coffee, black only
- 3 pumps crème de menthe
- Fill the large glass with hot water to preheat, then empty.
- Pour piping hot coffee into the warmed glass until it is about ½ full.
- Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Just blend in Irish whiskey.
- Gently top with a collar of slightly whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over a spoon.
- Color with crème de menthe and enjoy while piping hot. Serve warm and plain with other desserts, appetizers, or side dishes.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2 cups per glass or mug