- ½ cup potatoes, mashed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lb sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cocoa
- In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes and vanilla.
- Blend in confectioners' sugar one cup at a time.
- Blend until it forms a stiff, non-sticky dough.
- Use a teaspoon to shape small balls from the dough.
- Set the potato balls on wax paper.
- Place cocoa and ground cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Place 4-5 potato balls in the plastic bag at a time and shake.
- Shake off excess cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- Place potato candies in sealed container and refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.