- Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds lamb or mutton, excess fat removed and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1¼ cups carrots, peeled and cut in 1-inch lengths
- 4 peeled medium-sized onions, peeled and quartered
- 4 white potatoes, peeled and sliced thick
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Brown lamb or mutton cubes in pressure cooker.
- Add water and the seasonings.
- Close the cooker, bring to 15 lbs (high) pressure, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Add the vegetables.
- Bring again to 15 lbs pressure and process for 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the flour which has been blended with the cold water.
- Simmer in the pot, lid off, for two minutes, stirring constantly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.