This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corbin Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredient in blender and blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator for up to one month.
- Stir well before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.