- 1 pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 firm mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cooking apple, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 jar (9 oz.) mango chutney
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 cornish hens
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Rinse hens and discard giblets. Pat dry.
- Remove skin and trim excess fat. Split hens in half.
- Rub with curry powder and place, meaty side up in a shallow pan than has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450°F for 25 minutes.
- Stir together chutney and lime juice.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- Brush hens with chutney mixture and bake 25 minutes.
- Arrange fruit in pan and bake 10 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.