- 6 large potatoes
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 small onions
- 3 pickled cucumbers
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Place unpeeled potatoes and eggs in pot of water, boil for 30 minutes.
- Set eggs aside.
- While still warm, peel potatoes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Slice potatoes into ½ inch cubes.
- Chop onions and add to potatoes, cube cucumbers.
- Add to potato-onion mixture.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar and sugar together; add to potato mixture.
- Mix together.
- Then add hard boiled eggs to salad and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.