- 1 can Ful
- 1 Pickled hot peppers (up to 2)
- 1 tbl Juice from the pickled hot peppers (up to 2)
- 1 med tomato
- I've learned to compromise with things since I've been in Israel. Since every time I want a dish of refried beans I don't want to take the 3–4 hours to make the real thing, I've found a substitute.
- Open, rinse and drain a can of ful. Warm up on stove top. When they begin to get warm, mash them (as they cook), with a fork. They will be more dry than they are supposed to be, and I personally think they need zest, so I add both the chopped up hot peppers and some of their juice to add in this.
- I have found that these are an amazingly good.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.